Come Join Us...
September 23, 2016
Core Competency: Assessing Infants and Toddlers Using the ICARE Form
Jenna Haeflinger-Kurtz, LMFT, CA Endorsed IFECMHS, RPF-II, Director of Early Intervention and Community Wellness at Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic
Karrie Johnston, LMFT, CA Endorsed IFECMHS, RPF-II, Early Intervention Outpatient Services Program Coordinator at Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic.
As a result of this intermediate level training, participants will be able to:
- Gather the necessary information to diagnose a client age 0-5.
- Gather the necessary informatin to set up a treatment plan for a client age 0-5.
- Administer an ICARE Assessment.
- Competently complete each section of the ICARE with caregivers (and other support individuals) in order to address all areas required to begin the process of providing services to the client.
- Complete the ICARE Assessment within the DMH guidelines and requirements.
Early Bird Registration: $110 (Ends 9/2/16)
Standard Registration: $120
Continuing Education (6 hours): $15
*Available for PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, LEP*
**Group discounts available**
And welcome our new Training Coordinator!
Quint Paige, MFT, RPT-S
Quint has been practicing play and sand tray therapy with children and families for over 17 years in his Pasadena, CA practice. In addition, he’s worked as a Special Education teacher with children with special needs, provided clinical and specific play therapy supervision to trainees and interns, presented at local and regional workshops and international conferences and currently also teaches in the MFT program at Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena, CA. Most recently Quint has joined the LACGC family as the Training Coordinator with the Policy & Training Institute.
Learn. Connect. Share.