Come Join Us...
with Jessica Richards, LCSW, IFECMHS, RPF-IIJanuary 18, 2018
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
As a result of this intermediate level training, particiapants will be able to gather the necessary developmental informaiton to correctly and thoroughly complete the ICARE Form. Participants will learn to utilize assessment strategies for in-home, clinic-based and/or MAT Intake.
Early Bird Registration (ends 12/22/2017): $110
Registration Cost: $120 (after 12/22/17)
Continuing Education Credit: $15 (Available for CA licensed Psychologists, LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, & LEPs)
***Group Discounts Available***
As a result of this intermediate training, participants will be able to:
- Gather necessary developmental, prenatal/parental, environmental, and behavioral information to formulate an appropriate, clinically sound diagnosis for a child age 0-5
- Collect current mental health status as well as behavioral observation of dyad (child and caregiver) and caregiver
- Utilize culturally-sensitive and trauma-informed techniques to administer the ICARE Assessment in a clinic or home-based setting
- Collaborate with caregiver (and other support individuals) to gather information in order to thoroughly complete all sections of the ICARE Assessment to inform services
- Complete the ICARE Assessment within the DMH guidelines and requirements for content and formatting
A copy of the ICARE Manual is available HERE.
Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic
3787 S. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Lunch is on your own. Feel free to bring it or order ahead and walk to get lunch.
Parking is off-site ($15 - Cash Only)**Parking across the street, Expo Park, lot #3, $15, cash only. Save money on parking and take Metro's Expo Line and exit at the Expo/Vermont Ave. station.
Learn. Connect. Share.